Business Tax credits are a dollar for dollar credit used to offset tax liability. In the state of Georgia, $6,000 in tax credits is the equivalent of $100,000 in tax deductions. In some cases, if the tax credit generated eliminates all of a company’s tax liability, then the remaining tax credits can be used against that company’s withholding taxes. Tracs Group is committed to helping Georgia business owners save money and grow by identifying and generating the maximum tax credits that they are entitled to. As tax credit specialists, we have helped many business owners offset hundreds of millions of dollars in tax liability. Some of our clients include franchise owners of McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, Chick-fil-A, Hilton, Wade Ford, CoreMatrix, Drew Eckl & Farnham, Sutherland FoodServices and more.
We service over 90 different tax credits with an emphasis on the most generous ones:
- Job Tax Credit
- Opportunity Zone Tax Credit
- Military Zone Tax Credit
- Less Developed Census Tract Tax Credit
- Quality Jobs Tax Credit
- Research & Development Tax Credit
- Work Opportunity Tax Credits
Take a look at our other tax credits services .
Our process includes 5 steps:
- Identify and qualify your business for all eligible tax credits.
- Obtain tax credit certificates and vouchers.
- Generate the most tax credits for your business.
- Work with your CPA to apply tax credits to your tax returns.
- Reduce liability by working closely with federal, state, and local government agencies.
- Reduce tax liability
- Earn up to $20,000/employee in GA state tax credits
- Earn up to $9,400/employee in Federal tax credits
- Over 90 state and federal tax credits available
- Use tax credits for up to 10 years
- No Upfront Fees
- Full service from start to finish
We work purely on a contingency basis. That means that we only collect a fee when you use the tax credits that we generate for you. Call us today at 855-668-7227 or click to schedule your free, no risk, no obligation consultation. We look forward to helping you take advantage of all the tax credits you have been missing.